Oral Exam Prep
OB/GYN Board Prep has been assisting candidates in preparing for their ORAL examination since 1987. With over three decades of experience, we are ready to assist your preparation for this season's Oral exam. We have captured the highest yield study question banks and exam banks, with answers/explanations, or the high paced, highest yield Must Pass Camps on location, or by Webcast, for certain success.
OB/GYN Board Prep courses and webinars cover the most commonly asked questions, high-yield scenarios. It is the MOST ATTENDED LIVE ONLINE COURSE in the country.
Our Oral exam Must Pass Camps and review materials are listed below. Please do not hesitate to call our office at 877-831-1565 and our administrative assistants will be happy to assist you.
Private Must Pass Oral Study Camp (On location or by Live INTERACTIVE gotomeeting)
This program is designed as one-on-one study camp which is strictly limited to one candidate. Moderated by Dr. McSherry, all areas of Obstetrics, Gynecology, Office Practice and Women’s Health will be covered daily. The program attendee will be asked questions, which will uncover knowledge weaknesses and vulnerabilities prior to the exam. This meeting is 2.5 days; hours are 8 AM – 5 PM Day 1 and 2; 8 AM – 12 PM (noon) on Day 3
Reasons to Attend an Oral Case List Workshop, Mock Oral Seminar, or Must Pass Study Camp
- Perfect your Case List. You will receive a great deal of insight on how to clean your list, be able to edit and correct the list prior to submission to the Board.
- Be fully aware, in advance, of the topics which will be covered during your ABOG/AOBOG Board Exam.
- Faculty does not lecture. The Must Pass Camp faculty poses Oral exam-like questions to participants in real exam situations.
- Gain confidence by knowing exactly what an Oral exam consists of, what information the Board Examiners require.
- Prepare in advance, and gain the knowledge needed in order to prepare for mystifying Oral Board exams.
- Only review courses of their kind with personalized attention you cannot achieve at a lecture course.
Unlimited access to sessions offers All Sections of the Examination covering OBSTERICS, GYNECOLOGY AND OFFICE. The ONLY BOARD REVIEW COURSE to offer this. Nightly lectures are given to participating candidates by Board Certified Faculty Members. Nightly attendance encouraged.
Online oral exam Webinars
Monday-Thursday 9:00pm - 10:00pm EST
Private Tutoring with Faculty Member
High Yield Clinical Focus
2-hour phone mock oral on your case list with a Board Certified faculty member. Get exposed to the commonly asked questions asked on the actual exam. Each category of your case list reviewed. A must before taking your exam!
Home Study options
Our home study packages/services for the Oral Exam are an excellent choice for those candidates whose schedule may not allow for other review methods.
The following Home Study options are available:
- Home study review material delivered USPS Priority on a flash drive, or digitally through DropBox email invitation.
- Access to our nightly webinars which focus on certifying (oral) examinations administered by a board-certified faculty member.
- Private telephone tutorial sessions which are available in two-hour-blocks.