Certifying Exam Prep
We went through our exam banks and found all the best clinically relevant questions that match with the materials listed in the oral exam bulletin!
OB/GYN Board Prep has been assisting candidates in preparing for their ORAL examination since 1987. With over three decades of experience, we are ready to assist your preparation for this season's Certifying written exam, which focuses on Clinical content. We have captured the highest yield study question banks and exam banks, with answers/explanations, or the high paced, highest yield Webcast Cram Camps, for certain success.
OB/GYN Board Prep courses and webinars cover the most commonly asked questions, high-yield scenarios. It is the MOST ATTENDED LIVE ONLINE COURSE in the country.
Our Certifying exam Cram Camp and review materials are listed below. Please do not hesitate to call our office at 877-831-1565 and our administrative assistants will be happy to assist you.
Private Must Pass Oral Study Camp (On location or by Live INTERACTIVE gotomeeting depending on Covid Situation)
This program is designed as one-on-one study camp which is strictly limited to one candidate. Moderated by Dr. McSherry, all areas of Obstetrics, Gynecology, Office Practice and Women’s Health will be covered daily. Emphasis will be placed on Clinical to prepare for this year's Certifying written exam. The program attendee will be asked questions, which will uncover knowledge weaknesses and vulnerabilities prior to the exam. This meeting is 2.5 days; hours are 8 AM – 5 PM Day 1 and 2; 8 AM – 12 PM (noon) on Day 3
Reasons to Attend a Certifying Written Cram Camp,or Private Must Pass Study Camp
- Be fully aware, in advance, of the topics which will be covered during your ABOG/AOBOG Board Exam
- Optimal learning environment: limited to only 1 candidate per camp, allowing focused attention from moderator.
- Gain confidence by knowing exactly what a certifying exam with clinical focus consists of, what information the Board Examiners require.
- Prepare in advance, and gain the knowledge needed in order to prepare for mystifying Oral Board exams.
- Only review course of its kind with personalized attention you cannot achieve at a lecture course.
certifying exam cram camp Live Interactive Webcast
We went through our exam banks and found all the best clinically relevant questions that match with the materials listed in the oral exam bulletin! This is a high-paced highest yield Live Webcast - available three weekends: November 21-22, December 19-20, 2020 and January 16-17, 2021. 10a - 4 p EST each day.
Unlimited access to sessions now focusing on Clinical focus as identified by the Board, as well as the ONLY BOARD REVIEW COURSE to offer this. Nightly lectures are given to participating candidates by Board Certified Faculty Members. Nightly attendance encouraged.
Online certifying exam Webinars
Monday-Thursday 9:00pm - 10:00pm EST
Private Tutoring with Faculty Member
High Yield Clinical Focus
2-hour phone mock oral on your case list with a Board Certified faculty member. Get exposed to the commonly asked questions asked on the actual exam. Each category of your case list reviewed. A must before taking your exam!
Home Study options
Our home study packages/services for the Oral Exam are an excellent choice for those candidates whose schedule may not allow for other review methods.
The following Home Study options are available:
- Home study review material delivered USPS Priority on a flash drive, or digitally through DropBox email invitation.
- Access to our nightly webinars which focus on certifying (oral) examinations administered by a board-certified faculty member.
- Private telephone tutorial sessions which are available in two-hour-blocks.