This policy applies to OB/Gyn Board Prep both in your contact with our office and online, in the United States.
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the services we provide on our website without notice.
Information We Collect:
We collect your information from the following sources: - Information you provide, such as during transactions, customer service.
How We Use Your Information:
- OB/Gyn Board Prep does not sell or rent your personal information to third parties.
- OB/Gyn Board Prep uses your information to provide products and services and to support core business functions. These uses include fulfillment, internal business processes, marketing, authentication and fraud prevention, and public safety and legal functions.
- We may share your personal information with third parties under the following limited circumstances: ? when necessary to protect the safety, property, or other rights of OB/Gyn Board Prep, its affiliates, customers, or associates, or when we believe in good faith that the law requires.
- We want to communicate with you in ways you want to hear from us. Examples include e-mail and product announcements.
- We will not share your personal information with third parties.
- We are committed to providing you a fair and timely response to any concern or question you bring to us.
- Read more about the additional protections for sensitive information, such as financial services.
OB/Gyn Board Prep recognizes the importance of information privacy. We believe that privacy is more than an issue of compliance -- it is one of trust. We strive to manage your personal information in accordance with our basic belief of respect for the individual. This policy describes:
- How and why we collect your personal information.
- How your information is used and protected.
- When and with whom we share your information.
Notice and Scope of Our Privacy Practices:
OB/Gyn Board Prep provides customers with clear, prominent and easily accessible information about its privacy practices. This policy applies to OB/Gyn Board Prep operations, both in our offices and online, in the United States.
Pledge of Accountability:
OB/Gyn Board Prep expects our associates and business partners to manage your personal information properly and maintain your trust. We are accountable for complying with this policy and take reasonable and timely steps to ensure compliance.
Information We Collect: We collect personal information about you to deliver the products and services you request and to help improve your online experience. We do this using lawful and fair methods. We strive to limit the amount of personal information collected to support the intended purpose of the collection.
Information You Give Us: We collect personal information from you in a variety of ways when you interact with OB/Gyn Board Prep, both online and when you:
- create an account on our website
- make an online purchase from us
- conduct a transaction where we collect information required by law
- request customer service or contact us
- submit an OB/Gyn Board Prep related story or testimonial; or
- otherwise submit personal information to us.
Personal information is information that identifies you specifically. The personal information we collect may include contact and payment information like your name, email and physical addresses, phone numbers and credit/debit card numbers. When you ask us to ship an order, we may collect information you provide us such as the name, address and phone number of the recipient.
Information From Other Sources: We may receive personal information about you from other sources as well. Examples of these sources are entities that can help us correct our records, improve the quality or personalization of our service to you and help prevent or detect fraud. In addition we may collect information from consumer reporting agencies, affiliates, or other service providers should you apply for credit.
Automated Information Collection: We receive and store certain types of information when you interact with our websites, emails and online advertising. Our purpose is to allow the websites to work correctly, to evaluate use of the website and to support website analytics and marketing campaigns. Some examples include:
- We may collect technical information such as your internet protocol address, your computer's operating system and browser type, the address of a referring website, if any and the path you take through our web pages.
- We use "cookies" to recognize you as you as you return to our sites. This is done so that we can provide a continuous and more personalized shopping experience for you. A cookie is a small text file that a website or email may save to your browser and store on your hard drive.
- We may also use web beacons. Beacons allow us to know if a certain page was visited, an email was opened, or if banners on our website were effective.
How We Use Your Information:
OB/Gyn Board Prep to provide requested products and services and to support core business functions. These include fulfillment, internal business processes, marketing, authentication and fraud prevention and public safety and legal functions. Some examples include:
- To fulfill your requests for products and services and communicate with you about those requests;
- To register and service your account;
- To provide customer service and alert you to product information;
- To help us improve and customize our service offerings, website and advertising;
- To send you information about our products, services, promotions;
- To protect the security or integrity of our website and our business.
To accomplish these purposes, we may combine personal and non-personal information we collect online with offline information, including information from third parties.
How We Share Your Information Outside OB/Gyn Board Prep: OB/Gyn Board Prep does not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. We may share your personal information, whether you are a current or former customer, only under the following limited circumstances.
Service Providers: We may share information about you with service providers or suppliers that help with our business operations. Examples are credit card processors and companies that help us improve our product and service offerings and our websites. We require these service providers and suppliers to keep the information secure. We also prohibit them from using your information for any purposes other than those requested by us.
Legal Requirements and Protection of Our Company and Others: We may share your information in other special circumstances. These include situations when we believe in good faith that the law requires it or that the sharing is necessary to protect the safety, property or other rights of OB/Gyn Board Prep, our customers, our associates, or any other person. Examples include protecting the health or safety of customers, or addressing crimes committed on OB/Gyn Board Prep property. Data may be provided to law enforcement upon written request.
Aggregate Information: We may share aggregate and statistical data that does not identify you personally. We may do this for research and marketing purposes, for instance to describe our services to prospective partners or advertisers and for other lawful purposes.
Business Transfers: In the unlikely event that OB/Gyn Board Prep or substantially all of its assets are acquired by an unrelated third party, your personal information may be one of the transferred assets.
Marketing: We communicate with you via telephone conversation, special offers, product announcements.
How We Secure Your Information: Securing your information is a company priority. We use reasonable security measures to protect the confidentiality of personal information.
Online Protections: Your account information is protected by the password you use to access your online account. Please keep this password confidential. We also use a technology called Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). If your browser is capable of SSL (and most are), your account information will be protected during transport across the internet. When you enter a secure portion of the website which is any page containing any of your account information, an image of a closed lock should appear in the bottom bar of your browser window. If you click on this image, a small pop-up window displaying website security information will appear. This indicates that your personal information is transmitted in encrypted form to an OB/Gyn Board Prep web server, not to an unknown or unauthorized server.
Hard Copy and Electronic Storage Protections: Personal information that is maintained in our offices is subject to physical, administrative and technical controls as well. Hard copies of private information are maintained in locked locations with similar restrictions for electronic storage of private information. When disposed of, the information is shredded, destroyed, erased or otherwise made unreadable.
Contact Us: E-mail: via our website at https://www.obgynboardprep.com/contact-us
Mail: OB/Gyn Board Prep
66 Minnesota Avenue
Breckenridge, MN 56520